Wednesday, March 10, 2010

40 DAYS Challenge...

Dear friends, thank you for being there, and for all the great moments we’ve shared. I’m going to need your help for a challenge I’ve assigned myself to.

During 40 days, I’m not allowed to do any of the following things, and if I fail one day, I’ll have to start all over again. I know I can do this, but I need you to keep me on track. You’ll be my CSI’s. Thank you!

For 40 days:

1. I will not complain
2. I’ll find positive answers and feelings
3. Everyday I’ll think of 3 good things
4. Feel gratitude
5. Take care of my body (eat well, slowly and exercise at least 3x a week)
6. I’ll be attentive to my fears and will not let them control my life
7. I will live in the Present, cherish the Past and expect good things from the Future

You see, we need to slow down. We need to decide what is important. Enjoy life. Go outside, and appreciate nature. Keep yourself sane. Avoid Multi-Tasking (it’s less efficient). Breath, focus on your breath. Start being optimistic (start acting as if you’re happy). Follow your gut (Without intuition, you're no different than a computer. You only make decisions based on facts, and you don't always have all the facts). Make enough money to cover your basic needs (Once you make enough money to support your basic needs, your happiness is not significantly affected by how much money you make, but by your level of optimism). Stay close to your family and friends, tell them you love them.

Happy people are not happy all the time. Everyone has times when they feel sad, frustrated, guilty, angry and so on. Happy people are just better at bouncing back to a state of contentedness. We may all feel negative at some moment in our lives, but try to bounce back and live in the moment, and be content with everything you do.

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Happy


No comments:

Post a Comment