Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Our 6th Sense...

... when was the last time you actually heard your own voice? To really speak out loud what you think, what you believe in, what you wish and hope for.

try,

tell in your own voice, using your breath, your throat, your muscles, your whole body, tell to the whole you, who do you believe you are. What does it feel true to you?

It's hard to believe in your words?
... then what it is that you're afraid? what are you afraid off?
say it out loud.

What is your most immediate concern?
What is keeping you awake?
What is the one thing that if you could change would bring peace into your heart?

To become aware, to become intuitive, is to start paying attention to this world subtleties.
For example,
if you want to connect with someone, feel their breath.
Breath 3 times at the same rhythm as the other person, and ask: how can I best serve this person?
What can I do that would bring trust between us both?

YOU CAN...

You can change your ENERGETIC FIELD.
Like the Earth that has an atmosphere, so do you.
Objects and people can feel drawn or retracted from you. Depends on your Energy.
Like the planets that gravitate around the Sun.

The same way we don't "fall" out of the Earth, so do we live under the forces of gravity. What are you letting gravitating around you? What sort of garbage or negative energy are you allowing to orbit in your energy field?

To better access your Intuition, you can start by playing games.

1# I WONDER game...
For fun, start wondering how the traffic is going to be, when is that person going to call you, what will the weather be, whatever, wonder around... what time is is, play.

2# 19 SOLUTIONS
You have something that is hurting you, anxiety about a problem or two. Make your self imagine 19 solutions for that problem. For example: oh, my girlfriend left me...
1) errr... I can try and get her back 2) I can erase her phone number and everything related to her and in 21 days my mind will be over her 3) I can start meeting new people and write about this mate searching need we have 4) I can go away for the weekend and be just with myself drinking wine...
Find 19 solutions...

3# Give you Left brain, your intuition, a different name. So if you're Gibelinha for everyone else, when you need to call in the sensitive/intuitive part of you call Xxxxx.

and last, but not least... BELIEVE

I CAN BE HAPPY!
I CAN LOVE AND FEEL LOVED!
I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!
I AM FREE FROM MENTAL-SOCIAL-FAMILY PROGRAMMING!
...
... I AM JOY, COMPASSION, GENTLENESS & LOVE...


A Hundred Blessings – Rumi
When Love comes suddenly and taps
on your window, run and let it in,
but first shut the door of your reason,
even the smallest hint chases love away,
like smoke that drowns the freshness
of the morning breeze.
To reason, Love can only say
the way is barred, you can’t pass through,
but to the lover it offers a hundred blessings.
Before the mind decides to take a step,
Love has reached the seventh heaven.
Love has climbed the Holy Mountain.
I must stop this talk now and let
Love speak from its nest of silence.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment